
Well here he is. Our new addition to the family. Brody. He is an 8 week old Beagle. He is so cute. But he is HIGH Maintenance. He howls at night time waking us up and the neighbors. I am sure they hate us. Or at least the will until we get him trained. We have been trying everything they tell us to train a dog, but they also say Beagles are hard to train. So we will see how it goes. If anyone can give us advice on them I will gladly take it. I will need allt he help I can get.
Last night I was woken up at 11:30pm, 1:00am and 3:30am. Not so fun!!!




3 comments:
Hey those are the same times that my baby woke me up and was hungry! Looks like you are ready for a baby! :) He's adorable, just be persistant training him~
super cute!!! my niece is a beagle!
Beagles are pack animals, so at night , when you are at work get soemthing for Brody to listen to: a radio on, tv, a clock, and a stuffed animal to cuddle with, it should help, hopefully.
He is so cute, YES for DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment