Chase and I are leaving to LA tomorrow morning to get his Jeep that they shipped from Spain. We will fly out at 8:30 and arrive in LA at 9:30. From there we will get his Jeep and head of to VEGAS!!! YAY. I can't wait. We will spend Friday night and Saturday day there and then head off to my brothers house and stay the night. We should be Home Sunday aftenoon sometime.
I went to check in this morning online so we could miss all the crowds at the airport...but to my luck, it only let me check Chase in, the computer told me I had to check in at the airport..they probably picked me for those random airport screenings and I HATE IT. I am always picked for those.....so much for "random" at the airport when you are the one who is always chosen.




0 comments:
Post a Comment