CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Building Stress

I never imagined buying a home would be such a pain in the ass! So far I have seen so many problems with our condo. We have walked through differn't stages of the building process and it seemed to be okay until they got closer and closer to the ending stages.
We went 3 weeks ago and they had installed the cabinets. Well they were dented and had nails coming through the wood. The window they had installed to our living room looks like they took a hammer to it on the outside.
2 weeks ago they laid the carpet and it looked pretty good. I went back to look at it today and they had ripped up the carpet they just laid!!!!!!! What the hell are they doing? We had paid to have the padding upgraded, bet you a million bucks they ripped it up to put a lower grade pad in their thinking we would not notice.
Good thing we have our walk through with the builder on Monday. I will not be nice or leanient with anything. They will fix any problem I may have before I sign those papers. I hate that just because the market is they way it is right now that builders think they can half ass their work just to save a penny!!!! Grrrrrr. *#@^% Grrr.

Anyways, enough of my stressful home situation. Chase went on the deer hunt this weekend so I am at home doing nothing. I have tried to find things to do to keep myself busy. I prepared the gift bags for my bridesmaid's gifts as well as prepped the flower girls baskets. I was thinking about putting most of my things in boxes to prep for the move, but I have no where to put the boxes in my small bedroom unless I want to be sleeping on top of them.

Well enough for today. Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you all soon.

1 comments:

Bethie said...

I am soo sorry-- hopefully it will get better-- give them hell!!!