So we officially had our Broker!!! We were set to close on our condo today and the Broker calls at 9:00am todya and tells me that she has one condition left.The condition is WE HAVE TO BE MARRIED BEFORE THEY WILL APPROVE DOCS!!!!! The reason for this condition is it is a VA Loan. Well supposably this lady has done many many VA loans but never knew of this condition. She also said that this is something new that the Government just came out with.
So I made a phone call to another broker of ours that we work with all the time. He said that this is a condition that has always been there and does not know why our Broker now did not tell us this.
I cannot tell you how Livid the both of us our!!!!! I could punch her in the face. Soooooo now Chase and I do not have a home to move into when we get back from our honeymoon. It takes at least a month for us to get our marriage license back from the County and it has to be turned in to use that loan.
Looks like we will not be home owners till the Beginning of December.
P.S. we are dropping the current Broker on her ass and going with someone we can trust.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Everthing falls apart
Posted by Rengers at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am sooo sorry:( kick her ass to the curb!!!
:(
Post a Comment